Which way would you prefere the forums to be like?

:: News :: Wish list

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which way would you like the site

52% 52% 
[ 22 ]
24% 24% 
[ 10 ]
24% 24% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 42

Re: Which way would you prefere the forums to be like?

Post by LewNi on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks ICU! The admins and mods have been working hard to get it all sorted. Hi fellow Floridian!

Tangy, there is a view posts button! I love that function. If you are on the main page look on the right hand side under the banner. There is a "view posts since last visit", a "view your posts" and a "view unanswered posts" button. There is also an option to do the same if you are in a thread, look in same spot but click on the "Actions" button, the above options as well as a few others are inside.
Oh, and welcome Wave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

No glp style please... When i fist visited glp i thought oh my gosh why cant they make a normal forum, with subforums etc.. Took me a while to find that there indeed were directories lol.. And i'm def. not an internet or pc noob Wink

but I think there has to be something done with the amount of subforums, and the implementation of the breaking news forum... Sometimes i wasnt sure where to post... The idea with one subforum, most likely the breaking news forum, to make it as the central focus point is a good idea...and with some sticky threads, and current breaking threads, to be easily found there for example..

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oniongrass on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Lurker wrote:No glp style please... When i fist visited glp i thought oh my gosh why cant they make a normal forum, with subforums etc.. Took me a while to find that there indeed were directories lol.. And i'm def. not an internet or pc noob Wink

but I think there has to be something done with the amount of subforums, and the implementation of the breaking news forum... Sometimes i wasnt sure where to post... The idea with one subforum, most likely the breaking news forum, to make it as the central focus point is a good idea...and with some sticky threads, and current breaking threads, to be easily found there for example..

There are directories on GLP? I thought it was all one chronological thread list.

oniongrass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top