Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Post by FoolOnTheHill on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am

snark wrote:WOW. This is huge...everyone on this board needs to read this article. Thank you, Babsi!!!! And, WHATEVER, Mubarak you lying sack of s*** pandering to the west and being such a good pharaoh protecting your people. More like doing everything you could to divide your people like a good puppet of TPTB. Good work, Babsi.

cheers
Yeah, the old "divide and conquer" trick just ain't working anymore, eh PTB? BTW, I have added both of these to the articles page for permanent reference. There is also a link to a Coptic Christian site (sent to me in a PM) that has a number of articles on Egypt. One more thing -- I finally was able to upload a celebratory sock picture, no where near as cute as all or yours, but I suppose "different."

FoolOnTheHill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Post by FoolOnTheHill on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 am

Strawberry wrote:thanks babsi

Incidently I was reading something unrelated earlier and found out that

Silimen means Solomon

But he will always be Sillyman to me.

FoolOnTheHill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top