Mubarak Steps Down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by ZX12R on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 am

FoolOnTheHill wrote:
Janey wrote:SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys, we have created for 24 hours only so we can all meet each other and party, a special chat room for live chat.

Just refresh the home page and you are with us in chat. Click on your random name you are given (it is part of the chat thing) to change to your on nick!

Lets party!
I am having trouble finding it. Link maybe?

Bottom of the home page.
avatar
ZX12R

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : North Central Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by LLL on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 am

FoolOnTheHill wrote:
Janey wrote:SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys, we have created for 24 hours only so we can all meet each other and party, a special chat room for live chat.

Just refresh the home page and you are with us in chat. Click on your random name you are given (it is part of the chat thing) to change to your on nick!

Lets party!
I am having trouble finding it. Link maybe?

Its at the bottom of the home page.
avatar
LLL
Admin

Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 43
Location : The Net!

View user profile http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am

some egyptians on the CNN live, speaking into the phone of the journalist Smile

hard to understand, but..

one question from CNN was "what will happen tomorrow?"

egyptian man "we will go home, and we will start working tomorrow"

Smile
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-02-06
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Earth Cries on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am

Wow, all the people in the streets of Cairo gives a whole new meaning to the term dancing in the streets.
avatar
Earth Cries

Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by boobu on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am

Lurker wrote:Al Jazeera: The UAE says it fully trusts the capability of the Supreme Military Council in governing Egypt
Should we consider that good or bad, Janey?
avatar
boobu

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-02-10
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by watcher7 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:10 am

This is so wonderful, it brings me to tears seeing the joy of the Egyptian people. I just pray there is not someone or something lurking in the mist to steal their dreams.

watcher7
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by ZX12R on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 am

watcher7 wrote:This is so wonderful, it brings me to tears seeing the joy of the Egyptian people. I just pray there is not someone or something lurking in the mist to steal their dreams.

Those elements will always be there, but it doesn't mean they will succeed in their efforts.
avatar
ZX12R

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : North Central Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 am

boobu wrote:
goodmockingbird wrote:AJE confirms swiss banks have frozen Mubarak assets
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Getting chilly for him out there quickly!!
all of possible accounts not only from Hosni Mubarak, also his family
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-02-06
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 am

FoolOnTheHill wrote:
Janey wrote:SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys, we have created for 24 hours only so we can all meet each other and party, a special chat room for live chat.

Just refresh the home page and you are with us in chat. Click on your random name you are given (it is part of the chat thing) to change to your on nick!

Lets party!
I am having trouble finding it. Link maybe?

go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom it is there

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by LewNi on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com/

feeling a little giddy!

_________________
LSN Supporter
avatar
LewNi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 39
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by boobu on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 am

Lurker wrote:
boobu wrote:
goodmockingbird wrote:AJE confirms swiss banks have frozen Mubarak assets
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Getting chilly for him out there quickly!!
all of possible accounts not only from Hosni Mubarak, also his family
Hey Egyptians, put Mubarak and his family to live in and clean up Garbage City. Wouldn't that be a front page image. clown
avatar
boobu

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-02-10
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

Egypt should open up Gaza. Now!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

just hearing that Mubarak has cancelled his LSN account Wink

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Babsi on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

WOOOOT WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys - the place went nucking futs....we all ran out on the balcony to shout and scream with the people! Then we had about 1 hours of non-stop phone calls from our friends from Tahrir, Palace...I then left the house of my friends and let them drop me at my place. It takes normally less than 5 minutes, took 15 to get home because ALL the cars are out honking, kids with flags, singing the national anthem...screaming "YA MISR" (EGYPT) and so on...it was incredible.

I just got home and started to prepare for later - everybody is either still in Tahrir or celebrating with family, and then my friends will come over for some drinks.


THANK YOU ALL LSN - YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! I'm so happy I had a chance to share this experience with you all.

cheers Love you LSN peeps
SANKIS YOU FROM EGYPT
Aww Yeah
avatar
Babsi

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

good article on Mubarak stepping down here:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12436336

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Norse on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

Hi all this is my first post I am wondering if anyone has heard what has Happened to Zahi Hawass?

Is he part of the regime that has just been turfed?

Great site BTW!!

Norse
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Babsi on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

Janey wrote:just hearing that Mubarak has cancelled his LSN account Wink

LOL Janey - what made me cheer once again when I heard that the Swiss Government froze the assets of Hosni Mubarak....

cheers
avatar
Babsi

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Myhaloisgone on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 am

I will have to try again later, I am unable to get a connection with chat even after refreshing, but hopefully there will be a long celebration thru tonight Smile

Back to work I go... Very Happy
avatar
Myhaloisgone

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-02-06
Location : On the wings of an angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 am

Babsi wrote:WOOOOT WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys - the place went nucking futs....we all ran out on the balcony to shout and scream with the people! Then we had about 1 hours of non-stop phone calls from our friends from Tahrir, Palace...I then left the house of my friends and let them drop me at my place. It takes normally less than 5 minutes, took 15 to get home because ALL the cars are out honking, kids with flags, singing the national anthem...screaming "YA MISR" (EGYPT) and so on...it was incredible.

I just got home and started to prepare for later - everybody is either still in Tahrir or celebrating with family, and then my friends will come over for some drinks.


THANK YOU ALL LSN - YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! I'm so happy I had a chance to share this experience with you all.

cheers Love you LSN peeps
SANKIS YOU FROM EGYPT
Aww Yeah

Babsi we are all here with you!

A special chatroom open just for this at the bottom of the homepage

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by LewNi on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

Babsi!!! So happy for you!! Go have fun, and thank you for sharing with us!

_________________
LSN Supporter
avatar
LewNi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 39
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Earth Cries on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 am

Norse wrote:Hi all this is my first post I am wondering if anyone has heard what has Happened to Zahi Hawass?

Is he part of the regime that has just been turfed?

Great site BTW!!

Janey told me earlier he's lost his post in the gov't. Yipeeeee!!!
avatar
Earth Cries

Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 am

Norse wrote:Hi all this is my first post I am wondering if anyone has heard what has Happened to Zahi Hawass?

Is he part of the regime that has just been turfed?

Great site BTW!!

hello Norse, good to see you. Yes, as he was part of the government a minister for antiquities, his job was gone about an hour ago

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 am

Yay Babsi!

thanks for your personal inside look, not only during the revoltion... but also NOW for how you spent the time since the stepdown was announced Smile

I'm sure this day you'll never forget your whole life cheers

so please keep deliberate memorizing all the impressions, feelings, etc as best as you can, for maximum imprint Smile


Last edited by Lurker on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 am; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-02-06
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Earth Cries on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 am

Announcement from military now on CNN.
avatar
Earth Cries

Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Janey on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 am

all the entrances to the square now being fully opened to the public.

Army are dancing in the streets with the people

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mubarak Steps Down

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum