Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Alaskan Girl wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:Had to make an emegency run to Anchorage. 8 hours - a record! Just caught up with the thread, but think I missed something. What's going on with sillyman?

And Straw, don't you ever sleep?

Im doing the school run in a couple of hours and then I will hit the sack until midday

Smile

You must be shattered driving for 8 hours

I really do live in the middle of nowhere. Everything is far away. I have to work in the morning, but will lurk here when I'm able.

Get some good rest and thanks for being here.

Im slobbed on my sofa with the laptop radiating my lap but Im chilled

flower
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Alaskan Girl on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:Had to make an emegency run to Anchorage. 8 hours - a record! Just caught up with the thread, but think I missed something. What's going on with sillyman?

And Straw, don't you ever sleep?

Im doing the school run in a couple of hours and then I will hit the sack until midday

Smile

You must be shattered driving for 8 hours

I really do live in the middle of nowhere. Everything is far away. I have to work in the morning, but will lurk here when I'm able.

Get some good rest and thanks for being here.

Im slobbed on my sofa with the laptop radiating my lap but Im chilled


lol!

flower
avatar
Alaskan Girl

Posts : 335
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 54
Location : The middle of nowhere at the edge of the world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by voom99 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 am

Strawberry wrote:Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
Thanks for the update Strawberry Smile

voom99

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

voom99 wrote:
Strawberry wrote:Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
Thanks for the update Strawberry Smile

YW flower

for a stream link see here:

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Rickster58 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am

Hi Strawb,

You are a legend mate.....Thanks so much for your updates and input

flower
avatar
Rickster58

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-02-06
Location : Sydney - Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

Rickster58 wrote:Hi Strawb,

You are a legend mate.....Thanks so much for your updates and input

flower

YW Rickster and it is always nice to see you stopping by flower
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am

AP Egypts Military Council held 'important' meeting and will issue statement shortly.
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by lolita on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 am

They've been saying a ``statement shortly`` for over 8 hours now...

lolita
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Logical Paradox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hey everyone! Cool

Tweet: A new morning, a new liberated area, national tv building http://yfrog.com/h0qqlfqj

Tweet: At checkpoints leading to TV building, TV employees are not allowed in
avatar
Logical Paradox

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 am

lolita wrote:They've been saying a ``statement shortly`` for over 8 hours now...

Theyre staying true to form and keeping their country waiting
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am

Logical Paradox wrote:Hey everyone! Cool

Tweet: A new morning, a new liberated area, national tv building http://yfrog.com/h0qqlfqj

Tweet: At checkpoints leading to TV building, TV employees are not allowed in

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy


There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 am

President Obamas' Speech

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/02/10/statement-president-barack-obama-egypt
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 am

0150 GMT: The Muslim Brotherhood is afraid there will be a military coup in Egypt soon. Al Masry Al Youm reports:


"It looks like a military coup," said Essam al-Erian of the Brotherhood which is banned and is seen as Egypt's biggest organized opposition group. "I feel worry and anxiety. The problem is not with the president it is with the regime."

avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 am

Good news in the middle of the night - recapping

0250 GMT: Blogger and activist Kareem Amer has been released.

avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Logical Paradox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am

Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy


There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes
avatar
Logical Paradox

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 am

9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.

avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Ubetcha on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy


There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes

GM had to give it up last night, too upsetting after all the hype. Love the quote about the panties by the way LOL
avatar
Ubetcha

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Ubetcha on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 am

Strawberry wrote:9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.


Hell still waiting for the important announcement from the Army from last night. Did they ever make it?
avatar
Ubetcha

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy


There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes

I always love the way you Americans call them panties lol!

We say knickers albino

Yes the thread is a big rollercoast ride sometimes
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 am

Ubetcha wrote:
Strawberry wrote:9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.


Hell still waiting for the important announcement from the Army from last night. Did they ever make it?

Hi Ubetcha

Nooooo they keep announcing that its just about to happen lol!
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by BelgianBoy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

bencnn benwedeman
SMS from Army: Armed Forces Higher Council now meeting to study situation, will issue important communique to people. Same SMS 9 hours ago
avatar
BelgianBoy

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Ubetcha on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

Strawberry wrote:
Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy


There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes

I always love the way you Americans call them panties lol!

We could call them bloomers LOL

We say knickers albino

Yes the thread is a big rollercoast ride sometimes
avatar
Ubetcha

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

CNN just announced-
Egyptian army officer says 15 members of Armed Forces to join protesters.


Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Strawberry

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Logical Paradox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 am

Hey Ubetcha! Razz

lol knickers huh? I don't know, panties sound a bit more feminine to me. A little more rawr to them Twisted Evil


Last edited by Logical Paradox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Logical Paradox

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum