A big Thank You to LLL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big Thank You to LLL

Post by Janey on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm

A big thank you to LLL. I want to make sure that everyone realises that he put this entire website together today in a very short time!

I am sure you will all join in me in thanking him in allowing us all to come together!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A big Thank You to LLL

Post by Droid on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Yes, thank you LLL. This can be thankless, so this is nice. I'm sure you're getting nothing but feature requests, and what not, and that's not necessarily helping you as you try to set this up.

BTW: Can we get more smilieys? Smile
Droid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Yep a BIG thanks as I was near a heart attack when I thought I was never going to find you all again. I did not realize how addicted I was...just goes to show you...you don't know what you have until it's gone geek but I found you.
miabelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm

miabelieves wrote:Yep a BIG thanks as I was near a heart attack when I thought I was never going to find you all again. I did not realize how addicted I was...just goes to show you...you don't know what you have until it's gone geek but I found you.

For that reason, I think it's important to have an emergency meeting place. Having a twitter account for the site would be good because if something happened to the site, everyone here would know to jiggy on over to twitter where everyone would be conveniently waiting to convene Smile
Droid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Droid wrote:
miabelieves wrote:Yep a BIG thanks as I was near a heart attack when I thought I was never going to find you all again. I did not realize how addicted I was...just goes to show you...you don't know what you have until it's gone geek but I found you.

For that reason, I think it's important to have an emergency meeting place. Having a twitter account for the site would be good because if something happened to the site, everyone here would know to jiggy on over to twitter where everyone would be conveniently waiting to convene Smile

Yea thats a great idea, I try and set one up as soon as I get time, and thanks to you all, I just wanted to try to keep us all together but I never thought we hit a 100 members so quick.
LLL
Admin

View user profile http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 pm

LLL wrote:
Droid wrote:

Yea thats a great idea, I try and set one up as soon as I get time, and thanks to you all, I just wanted to try to keep us all together but I never thought we hit a 100 members so quick.

I have one...same name miabelieves do I understand how to do it....nope...but I have it...I also have FaceBook if you would like that?
miabelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 pm

with all that being said...I don't think we should have an issue here of being shut down...I think we are as one here..so far....but I agree we need to have another way to contact each other...
miabelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

miabelieves wrote:with all that being said...I don't think we should have an issue here of being shut down...I think we are as one here..so far....but I agree we need to have another way to contact each other...

Should anything happen we will be ok so long as we can get all your email address, If the worst happened we would send a email to you all but I will look into doing a twitter account too for another back up.
LLL
Admin

View user profile http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Yep a big thanks you LLL.
That was a fast setup.

I remember people telling Janey she should have her own forum and now it's here. cheers

Last edited by Paddy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I think it is a good idea to have an emergency contact point too in case of site problems. Can someone create a LSN twitter account pls? I have no clue how to do it

We can then post to that if the site is down for maintenance etc. We should make very sure not to lose anyone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Just to add my own thanks... I have missed you all today and finally Muh posted a link over at ATS. Phew! Very Happy
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moog on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 pm

A huge thanks to LLL & also to you Janey Smile

I didnt post on the other threads but was totally addicted.
Moog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 pm

ok, I have got a twitter account JaneRachel

If you set up to follow me there, I will update everyone if the site has problems etc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Mary on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Thank you to LLL and Janey for starting this and allowing me to be a part of. Am following on twitter.

“Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.” Robert Anton Wilson
If the site goes down for any reason. Meet us here: Facebook
Mother Mary

View user profile http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MissHidalgo on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Yep also from Belgium a BIG THANK YOU LLL and Janey !

cheers cheers cheers
MissHidalgo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:19 pm

109 registered some lurkers....Janey sure did have a following....and just think of all who have not found us yet.
miabelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Janey wrote:ok, I have got a twitter account JaneRachel

If you set up to follow me there, I will update everyone if the site has problems etc

Have a great evening... what's left of it. Following you on Twitter too now so we don't all get lost again. lol!
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum