G*L*P Down again....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G*L*P Down again....

Post by Andariel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 am

Something nasty that way goes.......
avatar
Andariel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Alaskan Girl on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 pm

avatar
Alaskan Girl

Posts : 335
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 54
Location : The middle of nowhere at the edge of the world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Joe Bese on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 pm

I haven't been there since Janey started this forum. Finally, a cure for GLP addiction!
avatar
Joe Bese

Posts : 307
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 61
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Andariel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Alaskan Girl wrote:




lol!
avatar
Andariel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Andariel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey Janey, have you noticed an increase in traffic today?
avatar
Andariel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Babsi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

That's odd...I answered a few ppl over there who asked for me yesterday. A few gave me their e-mails so we don't get cut off again, many are now here except for a couple. So down again? What happened?
avatar
Babsi

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Andariel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Babsi wrote:That's odd...I answered a few ppl over there who asked for me yesterday. A few gave me their e-mails so we don't get cut off again, many are now here except for a couple. So down again? What happened?

Uhmm I saw you there yesterday.....try it and see.
avatar
Andariel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by FlyingInTheLight on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Babsi, I haven't been over there today, but if they do remain down for any length of time, I took the liberty of saving your thread on ancient babylonian to my HD, so at least that will survive. Wink

_________________
Supporter of The Sock :-)

Align yourself with those who seek the truth, and avoid those who have found it. - Vaclav Havel

Fundamentalism n.: fund = give money to; amentalism = brainlessness

"The Bible is like a software license agreement -- most people don't read it; they just scroll to the bottom and click [I Agree]."
avatar
FlyingInTheLight

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Babsi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm

FlyingInTheLight wrote:Babsi, I haven't been over there today, but if they do remain down for any length of time, I took the liberty of saving your thread on ancient babylonian to my HD, so at least that will survive. Wink

Hi, that's very nice of you. Thank you! I just looked and the site works for me.

My "Back online from Egypt" thread where I posted once I came back online had a spam message from NJR...lmao. This guy kills me...Laughing
avatar
Babsi

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Janey on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Andariel wrote:Hey Janey, have you noticed an increase in traffic today?

actually we are seeing an exponential growth in traffic every day. It is not about draining people from that other site as we are getting a huge amount of people here who are finding us who have never been over there. A lot of totally new people who are very welcome to join with the gang here.

We are very keen to point out we are not in competition with anyone as this site we hope has a totally unique perspective and approach to what you will see elsewhere. I think it is working as you are a great bunch of people here. I really mean that

_________________
avatar
Janey

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Tom Boy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 am

Babsi wrote:
My "Back online from Egypt" thread where I posted once I came back online had a spam message from NJR...lmao. This guy kills me...Laughing

Look for the "Fight the NWO/Smiley Contest" thread there for some really hilarious smiley creations about NJR.
SAGWO
Split. A. Gut. Wide. Open.
avatar
Tom Boy

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 64
Location : Middle America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Babsi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Tom Boy wrote:
Babsi wrote:
My "Back online from Egypt" thread where I posted once I came back online had a spam message from NJR...lmao. This guy kills me...Laughing

Look for the "Fight the NWO/Smiley Contest" thread there for some really hilarious smiley creations about NJR.
SAGWO
Split. A. Gut. Wide. Open.

OMG you are right - thanks, needed a laugh. Still crying..but from laughing...the free mammogram smiley of NJR is hilarious!!!!

lol!
avatar
Babsi

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G*L*P Down again....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum