9/11 ???????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 9/11 ???????

Post by Limpan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 am

cab123 wrote:

Yea!! hard pictures to watch. But the heat were so extrem that it melted iron. But the people were standing so close to the fire. Doesn't make sence.
Limpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 am

Limp I agree, Did u get a chance to watch the vid i posted? It explained alot to me on what happened,(not why)structuraly.dought we'll ever know.Sad very sad
cab123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 am

cab123 wrote:Limp I agree, Did u get a chance to watch the vid i posted? It explained alot to me on what happened,(not why)structuraly.dought we'll ever know.Sad very sad

Yes i have seen that one before... And a Danish professor had evidence that termit was found in the dust. But it's not all over the media. How strange!!!
I hope and wish for the truth to bee known. But that would be the end for US, wish is sad, because i really like the american people, but not the elit and the bankers. The politicians are only puppets. They can't hide it forever!! I hope!!
Thanks
Limpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 am

those pictures are simply incredible!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiral on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 am

goodmockingbird wrote:Years ago I read that at least one definition of human intelligence is the ability to hold and examine two conflicting ideas at the same time, and to withhold judgement on either.

I neither believe nor disbelieve any account of what happened, but I am an adherent of Occam's Razor.

I've never been a fan of Occam's Razor.

Seems to me that it often becomes an excuse to stifle any real reasoning or deeper exploration when an "easy" answer presents itself.
Chiral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdono on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:14 am

Who benefited?

dkdono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 am

dkdono wrote:Who benefited?

Bill Clinton gave a speech when he was in office and said the worst thing that any military contractor could imagine, "Peace dividend" . This was because Americas great enemy was no longer great.

The military industrial complex needed another evil villein so they could continue to create weapons for the protection of the American way of life.

It worked out so great that now we are in perpetual war and private contractors can even charge $90.00 to wash one load of G.Is laundry. Gotta love all those no bid contracts.

Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Wow Cab, those actually brought tears to my eyes. It is a very personal matter as I lost some friends that day. I was also a flight attendant then and had the privilege of flying in the people that went to help after we were allowed to fly again.
I think you are correct, we should never forget, I know I will not. Every time I think about it I cannot help but think about the faces of the people when they were returning from NYC. They had been affected very deeply and I don't think they will ever be the same.
Again, thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm

The photo shows a core column that has been cut with Thermite.
The steel walls of the core columns were 4 inches thick at the base of the towers.

http://www.rense.com/general86/therm.htm

9/11 truthers are known as crackpots while 9/11 liers are known as fine citizens.

Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:26 pm

LewNi wrote:Wow Cab, those actually brought tears to my eyes. It is a very personal matter as I lost some friends that day. I was also a flight attendant then and had the privilege of flying in the people that went to help after we were allowed to fly again.
I think you are correct, we should never forget, I know I will not. Every time I think about it I cannot help but think about the faces of the people when they were returning from NYC. They had been affected very deeply and I don't think they will ever be the same.
Again, thank you.

I actuallly stoud atop tower One and watched Operation Sail in 1976,Majestic to say the laest.I'm not here to say who, but,if there is a god ,let him decide who he wants in hell.
cab123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Beast wrote:

The steel walls of the core columns were 4 inches thick at the base of the towers.

9/11 truthers are known as crackpots while 9/11 liers are known as fine citizens.

Not even good photo shop work,Industrial eng. by choice and career.That's a joke.Get a life
cab123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

cab123 wrote:
Beast wrote:

Not even good photo shop work,Industrial eng. by choice and career.That's a joke.Get a life

Your fine counter point and personal insult have won me over, I now believe the official story. You are a fine citizen.

Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Beast wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Beast wrote:

Your fine counter point and personal insult have won me over, I now believe the official story. You are a fine citizen.

Beast, not a point of insult,just stating fact(s).pic(s)are fake,The cuts in photo(only 1)are from a plas. cutting torch.
cab123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum